Title 1 Parent Night Invitation
You are cordially invited to join us for a Title 1 Parent Night held virtually this year via Zoom. Below is our agenda for the evening. The agenda and invitation is also located on our webpage under the Parent tab. We look forward to our visit, hope to see you there! Have a great evening. See you next Thursday!!
The zoom link is : https://gcschools-net.zoom.us/j/3862633050
September 24th, 2020
During this meeting, we will be reviewing and discussing our school’s Title I program. We will cover the following items that are important to you as families:
- What is a Title I school?
- What are my rights as a parent or family member?
- How does our school use Title I funds?
- What is the SIP?
- What are our school’s goals?
- What is the 1% set-aside?
- What is the Parent and Family Engagement Policy?
- What is the School-Parent Compact?
- What curriculum does our school use?
- What tests will my child be taking?
- How can I be involved?
- Who can I contact to for help?
- Re-opening of school protocols
- Closing and questions